| 501 | TSCM60_1_EN_Col15 - SAP ERP Sales and Distribution I part I.pdf |
| 502 | TSCM60_2_EN_Col15 - SAP ERP Sales and Distribution I part II.pdf |
| 503 | TSCM62_1_EN_Col15 - SAP ERP Sales and Distribution II - Part 1.pdf |
| 504 | TSCM62_2_EN_Col15 - SAP ERP Sales and Distribution II - Part 2.pdf |
| 505 | TZBPC1_EN_Col98 - EPT SAP BPC 10.1 - Embedded Model (Delta).pdf |
| 506 | TZBPC1_EN_Col99 - SAP Planning and Consolidation 10.1 Workshop.pdf |
| 507 | TZCLD1_EN_Col99 - Cloud Management and Virtualization for SAP Solutions.pdf |
| 508 | TZCLD2_EN_Col99 - Cloud Design and Architecture for SAP Solutions.pdf |
| 509 | TZCPM0_EN_Col98 - Overview of SAP Commercial Project Management.pdf |
| 510 | TZPC10_EN_Col96 - EPT SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (10.0 DELTA).pdf |
You can read any of the above book to gain knowledge in the specified title of the book. You can leave a message to get more information about each course.
No comments:
Post a Comment